Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Much better!!!

Ahhh. Seems I just needed some hot chocolate to get the body started. Here I am at work, at 4:41am, placidly staring at the roof, since I'm done with today's duties.

*sigh*

Feeling much better now. So much better now, in fact, that I'll see what to do with my time. I've fowarded most of the e-mails worth keeping from my old account to my new account, so that's that. Now I have to change all the subscriptions to the newsletters I get from the old account to the new one. That will take some time. Also, I have some writing to do, in order to complete a gift to a friend.

Also, anyone know where I could learn to use The Gimp? I need to learn to use it, so I can finish a gift I'm preparing for a friend of mine.

I'm also currently reading "The Icewind Dale Trilogy"by R.A. Salvatore. Very nice. Love Drizzt Do'Urden. Very complex character. There's a part of that book I have to type here, if for the teaching it gives, something that can be used by all of us, and a solution to a problem that plagues me.

In fact, I think I'm gonna do that now.

Ash Out.

No comments: