Monday, May 16, 2005

Status

Hmm, things seem to have fallen into some sort of stupor these past 2 days. My car broke down, so I can't go anywhere... That's probably why things are so calm. Thanks be to a good friend for letting me accompany her on her things to do on thursday... Without that night out, I'd probably have poked myself to check if my insides were red or not.

So, car broken, not worth fixing, so looking for another. On a previous post I put the links to the cars. The Forenza is so pretty!!!

Also, read the latest stories, Bliss, Training, and Introductions. Bliss and Training continue Arilith's story, Bliss showing her past relationship with Anais, and Training showing her current preparations for the battle she and her allies will face.

Introductions is the next episode on Kayrin's Present Time story. I've had one lying around my laptop for the past month, and remembered a few days ago, so I finished it and posted it, since I know at least 1 person who wanted to read it.

Also, let's see how will I do in White Wolf's Novel Contest. Next step is I have to write the first chapter of the novel, so we'll see how that works. I can't post it here, unfortunately, since it's White Wolf's property (yeah, I know, it sucks), but I'll see what I can do.

Ash out.

No comments: