Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Apathy


ap·a·thy (ăp'ə-thē) pronunciation
n.

1. Lack of interest or concern, especially regarding matters of general importance or appeal; indifference.
2. Lack of emotion or feeling; impassiveness.


I'm pretty sure this is what is wrong with me. Sometimes, I've found myself wishing for a car accident or something, just to shake the boredom away. Other times I look at the phone expectantly, awaiting a call from some far-off friend or some missed call even, just to strike up a conversation and have things change...

But they don't. It's the same routine every single day. And when I thought something interesting was coming up, the Powers that Be(tm) take that from me as well.

Guess it's just me and my stories...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a lilltle bit selfish because your not thinking in the people who loves you. You are bored because you want to be like that. If you want a change, you have to change first and then everything is going to fall in its place. Think about this.