Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hello!

Damn, got me like 30 minutes to check out all the settings on Blogger, so i can set this a bit more to my liking. Oh well.

I decided that, since this is a new blog, i should introduce myself, as much as to show you who i am as to have an excuse to post on it. My Name is Juan R. Marquez, I'm a Computer Sciences student at the Univerity of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus, although that's not where i'm studying right now. Because of an extremely unauspicious alignment of the planets, i lost my job at some point, and so am now studying in the Technological Institute of Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras Campus. Now i'm studying Information Systems.

Nah, i can't type too much for too long in a row... I'm at work, you see, and the innate boredom that suffuses this place prevents me from focusing my thought on just one thing.

Oooh, pretty... *trails off*

No comments: