Tuesday, March 29, 2005

White Wolf Novel Contest

White Wolf Novel Contest

Now this is an interesting idea. Just a few days ago I was talking to my girlfr... NO! Not allowed to talk about her here.. ^_^ Let's start this again...

Just a few days ago I was talking to a friend of mine that I'd like to be a writer, as a profession instead of a hobby. Having it as a profession would allow me to dedicate my time to it, so I would be able to drop my current job, which is what doesn't allow me to write as much as I would want to.

And then this shows up.

Now, don't get me wrong. I will probably submit something to this contest. My only problem with it is that it limits me to the World of Darkness setting. I admit that I have a very vivid imagination, but, when constrained, the possibilities are by extension limited. I don't know if I can pull that off, writing solely within the World of Darkness setting...

Well, maybe if Mage was out...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PQ NO PUEDES HABLAR DE TU NOVIA? dEBERIAS POR LO MENOS DECIR ALGO BONITO DE ELLA, TU NO DICES Q ELLA SE LO MERECE Y Q ELLA ES DEMASIADO BUENA, PUES DEBERIAS DE HABLAR LO BUENO Y NO LO MALO.

Anonymous said...

Who cares if you write about you GF or not!? I JUST DISCOVERED HOW TO PUBLISH MY COMMENTS!! MWAHAHAHA! Oh, your probably expecting some sort of comment about the novel contest... thing. Um, err....Go for It! There! Moral support counts as a comment.

~MC