Sunday, April 17, 2005

Status Update 04/17/05

On other news, I submitted my story to White Wolf for their contest, so we'll see what happens with that. It's about a Morbus member of the Ordo Dracul who wishes to overcome what he percieves are his faults, which come to be at first his vampiric condition, then the flaw of the Morbus bloodline. In the process he hears of legends of the fabled state of Golconda, and in searching for this he runs into other things he shouldn't have seen, including the vampire who sired him, which he holds a grudge on because of the... "circumstances" of his embrace.

Anyways, I hope I get picked at least for the second round, since I'd like to have an excuse to elaborate on that story.

Also, I've been playing Exalted pretty regularly now, at least once a week, so I've been getting my fix. That's why I haven't finished the next of my stories... I really have to finish it...

I also bought Jade Empire for the XBox. A very good game, I must say. Much better than KOTOR II, and that was my previous recent favorite. The fact that it's real time action instead of turn-based is a great twist, and the martial arts are very cool. The story seems to be well-developed so far, so all-in-all it's good.

Nothing new on the PSP front. Only have Twisted Metal and Untold Legends, Eagerly expecting Tales of Eternia. I already beat it, mind you, but it's such a good game, plus playing it on the go, makes it a very interesting prospect.

Ash out.

No comments: