Friday, April 24, 2009

As I lie in bed...

I'm in my room, in my bed. Gauging today's events, I should be super-happy. But I'm not. I'm afraid I'll overvalue and crash again into her, showing different perspectives on the same event.

Yet I can't take her off my mind. I love her so much...

We were in the sleeping bag in her family room, and she was asleep next to me. Her mom tried to wake her up, but my baby's stubborn, and loves sleep, so she just batted her away.

I tried next, telling her that her mother was upset, that she should decide if we're going to the pub with her friends or not. She said she was gonna stay there and sleep. I then asked her if she wanted me to go.

She said she wanted me there.

Then I told her that her mom wasn't gonna let it happen. To which she replied, "we can try..." while looking for my hand and squeezing it. She didn't let go for the longest time.

No comments: