Monday, April 20, 2009

~exhales a breath he didn't know he was holding~

Well, things seem to be going to be ok, at least friendship wise, and at least in writing. We'll see how different are actions from words tomorrow.

Also, she asked me what a best friend was, and I liked my definition, so I'll set it here too. ^_^

~~~
Go out, spend time together, talk about each other's lives, go for ice cream, and usually stick together a lot. Someone who doesn't keep secrets, because they enjoy each other's company. Someone who won't hurt you. Be there when the other one needs you, no questions asked. Lend a shoulder to cry on, and advice, even if I don't want to hear it, because a best friend isn't there to tell you what you want to hear; but what's best for you. Someone who cares for you almost over himself. That's what a best friend is to me. That's what I am when I am a best friend.

~~~

No comments: