Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy

I'm happy. Things seem to be ok, friendwise, between us. Seems I pissed off a lot of people with my stupidity last thursday, but with time I can smooth that out. She seems to defend her friendship, which makes me hopeful. We'll see.

The chemistry is there, which is what startled me the most. Our fingers played like they did when we were starting off, and we still bump our heads and our noses like we used to... it's wonderful. But I have to try and not suffocate her.

And to that end, I will let her reach for me when she wishes. She seems to prefer to spend her time with her friends, so I won't touch that. I'll just be there at college, as normal, and if she calls me outside. Otherwise I'll stick to myself. I'll try to do one thing a week with her. Just one, so she doesn't forget me.

I paid for breakfast, she paid for lunch. Either time, nausea didn't let me eat. But then at work, I was famished and ate as usual. Does she make me so nervous that I can't eat? Maybe...

Sad, isn't it?

No comments: