Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hmm...

Thought: I don't think it's that I don't like things hidden from me as it is that I don't like the intention of hiding things from me. Since if the intention is there, it shows distrust...

I've always said any kind of relationship, friends, business, lovers, whatever, needs 3 things: attention, communication, and trust.

Right now I get sketchy amounts of all 3 from her. Yet I have to hope it'll get better. But the fact that she doesn't reassure me scares me. Maybe she's with me because she can't be with who he wants? Maybe someone who lives too far?

She could eradicate those thoughts from my head if she desired, but she doesn't. Either she wants me to live in doubt, until I get tired and leave, or she likes seeing me like this.

But that first one brings an interesting point. Maybe she doesn't want to push me away, and is waiting for me to leave. But, if that was the case, all she has to do is ask. But she doesn't, if that were the case.

Hmm...

No comments: